As you can see from our principles, we are serious about privacy and transparency. We strive to only request useful and required data, and not to hold that data longer than necessary. This is a quick explanation of what data we obtain, how we use that information, and how to update/control that information.
- You provide: as part of the recruitment process, we may ask you to provide relevant data such as: name, contact details, employment history, desired compensation and relevant work samples. We may collect that data in the form of an application questionnaire or submitted resume/CV. Additionally, where legally required, we may also request immigration or social security information from you.
- We obtain: information relating to assessment (work samples, interview feedback, third-party references).
- We use the data collected to determine your suitability to work with, for, or on behalf of Status.
- We use the data collected to communicate with you during the recruitment process.
- We use the data to help us determine if there is an alternative opportunity at Status for which you would be suited. If so, we will contact you about that.
- Your data is stored on our Applicant Tracking System during the application process and for 365 days after you have been rejected or hired from all applications. After 365 days, your data is automatically deleted. If you would like your data deleted before that, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Access to the data is tightly controlled to only members of the organisation that have a valid reason to access your information.
- If your application is successful, your data will be transferred to our HR system.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com. If you wish us to delete your data immediately, please contact us and we will take care of this for you.