You have available to you a maximum annual conference budget of EUR 2000 - including travel, accommodation and reasonable expenses related to attending (meals, etc).
This budget is specifically for professional development, and can be used for events that will help you to grow professionally. We'd ask you to run your plans by your team lead before you make use of it. You should plan on sharing a summary/giving a presentation on what you learned through a (non)tech-talk.
Please file your expenses through Expensify and indicate the conference name in the comments box.
Professional development includes (but isn’t limited to):
- Learning a new technology
- Deepening your knowledge of decentralization, dao, principles, and technologies in our ecosystem
- Expanding your knowledge of technology you already work with
- Learning about new methodologies and approaches
- Gaining experience as a speaker and advocate for Status and Web3
If in doubt, ask in the #people-ops channel.