You can expense up to EUR 250 (or local currency equivalent) per month for co-working costs.
You can spend your allowance on:
- A coworking space rental / hotdesk / access pass
- Coffees at coffee shops where you use the wifi
The allowance can't be used for:
- Covering additional bills arising from you working from home
- Your internet/broadband costs
- Meals (or anything over ~EUR 5) at coffee shops.
Please keep the invoices/receipts and submit your costs through Expensify, specifying
Coworking as the Category, and detailing the expense in the comments field of your expense line item.
The coworking allowance is on offer to give you some flexibility to find a workspace that suits you. It's non-transferrable for other expenses in case you don't make use of it.
Please also consider that (for smaller/less frequent coworking expenses), our minimum threshold for submitting an expense report is EUR 50. As such, we'd ask you to group coffee receipts into one batch of at least EUR 50 before submitting for processing.