The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go.
Theodor Seuss Geisel (more commonly known as Dr. Seuss 😀)
In the beginning of my time at Status I was apprehensively curious. An outsider to the world of crypto, I was intrigued by this community of people who thought differently and saw outside the box. And everyday I’m reading and learning more and more and can’t wait to see where this all will lead!
What qualities do you particularly value in people who work with you?
- Openness to new ideas
- Professional respect - you don't have to agree with me but you at least consider my reasons!
What are some things that people might misunderstand about you that you should clarify?
- I’m a fairly blunt person, which can be taken the wrong way. In humour, I tend to be sarcastic which probably doesn’t help!
What drives you nuts?
- Lack of respect for others and their ideas
- Repeating the same thing as the person before!
What’s your take on learning & development?
- It should be a lifelong journey! No one knows everything and no one can predict anything.
What’s the best way to communicate with you?
- Email or Slack! I am constantly paranoid that I’ve missed something in Slack, so if you don’t get a response from me, ping again or shoot me an email!
What’s the best way to convince you to do something?
- Ask nicely!
- I'm a logical person but I'm always seeking to learn!
How do you like to give and get feedback?
- I'm working on this! I try to be open and honest with people but historically, I've been reluctant to give people negative feedback. To get feedback, I hope people they can feel they are honest with me.
What are your quirks?
- I’m very OCD. I love lists and organization. My closet is divided into sections of seasons, type of clothing and then colour coded
What are some honest, unfiltered things about you?
- Born and raised in the US of A 🗽but currently living the dream in London 🎡with my husband and twin daughters 🎀🎀!