- You will create stories that inspire passion, and have an excellent understanding of the marketplace and competitive landscape we operate on.
- You will build brand awareness, be opinionated, adapt constantly, connect the dots and feel comfortable being the voice of the Status community.
- Highlight Status's mission and successes and attract technologists and business people to our conferences, meetups and other blockchain or Ethereum events
- Prepare Status community strategy and execution plans
- Prepare strategy and execute on hackathons, event sponsorship and more
- Develop a voice for Status to successfully speak to members of our community, which includes local corporations, technologists and entrepreneurs
- Work with engineers and product teams to guide the development of product to support the operations of the community team
- Manage/coordinate all events, including working with community team to create a system for managing local events and raising brand awareness by driving community engagement
- Monitor, optimize, and report on community growth metrics and KPIs
- Represent Status by planning and delivering keynote speeches at events and conferences around the world
- Run with a team of community managers that will help execute on your strategies