- Build and grow Desktop Platform
- Driving overall product roadmap and execution for Status’s Desktop Platform in collaboration with engineers, designers and all other x-functional teams
- Balance the needs of developers and end users, providing infrastructure and components that help software providers scale and users get work done expertly and with delight
- Represent the community and organisations to reflect their needs in the Platform
- Drive execution against our plan in collaboration with Engineering and Design peers: making tradeoffs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication with peers and with customers
- Craft Status’s Desktop product development process while we grow, as part of the product team.