When subscribing to services or paying external vendors & contractors, please make sure that the invoices they provide are fully complete. This page has more information on what we'll need.
Here's a sample of how your invoice should look, as well as all the applicable data points. If any data is missing from your invoice, we won't be able to pay it, and will ask you to arrange a revision with the vendor.
- Supplier Name (*);
- Supplier Address (*);
- Supplier’s tax registration number (if applicable);
- Supplier’s telephone number, contact person and email address (optional);
- Payment information (optional).
- Status legal entity and invoicing address (*).
- The word INVOICE or CREDIT NOTE or DEBIT NOTE (*);
- Invoice/note number (must be unique) (*);
- Invoice/note date (dd/mm/yyyy) (*);
- Due date (dd/mm/yyyy) (*);
- Payment terms (optional);
- Currency (*);
- Specification of goods and/or services delivered (*);
- Total net amount (if no taxes are applicable) (*).
If taxes are applicable
- Tax amount (*);
- If multiple taxes are applicable, the tax rate for every net amount should be specified (*);
- Total payable amount (*).
* Mandatory fields.
Status Research & Development GmbH
MWST-Nr: CHE-319.159.934 MWST
Status Holdings Pte. Ltd.
160 Robinson Road, #24-09,
Status Research & Development Deutschland GmbH
Am Zirkus 2,
Without this information, we run into issues with properly booking the expense for accounting purposes, which can create hours of work to resolve on the backend. So thanks in advance for helping us out on this 🙌🏻