It’s hard to get to know everyone straight away. Here are some helpful ways to connect with your fellow Status folk:
- Ask your lead about the important people relevant to your work and make sure to connect with them in your first couple of weeks.
- Ask your buddy about their experience so far: how do they describe Status and our structure?
- Use the Workplace Directory here.
- Check out the org chart in BambooHR. Bear in mind that we are a flat-ish organisation, so the BambooHR hierarchy might be arbitrary and probably doesn't represent the ways people cross-collaborate normally in day-to-day working.
- Feel free to ping anyone at Status to say hey and have a chat - we're an open bunch and enjoy getting to know our new fellow core contributors. Some team members may reach out to you to introduce themselves, too.
Who to ask for Help
- For People Ops related questions, it's [email protected], or ping Terry/Stef.
- For access privileges and invites for software, please ping Terry.
- For questions on the work you'll be doing, please ping your team lead or fellow team members (you can find their name(s) in BambooHR). What you work on will ultimately be driven by you, but they should be able to steer you in your first few weeks so you can get started.